CREATE YOUR OWN MASK DESIGN WITH EASY TO APPLY IRON-ON PATCH.
Iron-on patch application instructions:
Note: Do not iron directly on patch and mask surface as it may damage the fabric, always use a towel between the iron and mask fabric.
1. Lay the mask on a flat, heat-resistant surface, ideally an ironing board.
2. Place the patch on the mask and try different possible locations. Have fun with it!
3. When the iron-on patch placement location is decided. Ensure the mask surface to place the patch is flat and not crumpled, this will ensure strong and long-lasting adhesion.
4. Place a thin towel over the patch. Take care not to disturb the position of the patch. The towel will protect the patch itself and the surrounding fabric.
5. Turn your iron on to the ideal setting (120-150C) Make sure the "steam" option is turned off.
6. Position the heated iron over the towel where the patch is placed. Iron with consistent movement for about 10-15 seconds. Do NOT leave the iron on the same spot at any time to avoid burning the mask fabric or patch.
7. Remove the iron and allow the patch and surrounding fabric to cool.
8. Flip the back of the mask and place the tower over the area where the patch is located. Repeat the same ironing process as the front of the mask.
9. Lift the towel and check if the patch is fixed on securely by gently rubbing at the edge with a finger, trying to lift it. If it lifts up a bit, repeat steps 4 to 8.